CLAN is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
- University of Valladolid, Plaza de Santa Cruz, 8, 47011, Valladolid, Spain.
- University of Salford, Maxwell Building, 43 Crescent, Salford M5 4WT, United Kingdom.
- SOLIDAR Foundation ASBL (0829 883 597), Rue de Pascale 4-6, 1040 Brussels, Belgium.
- La Ligue de l´Enseignement, 3 Rue Récamier, 75007 Paris, France.
The partners of the Erasmus + CLAN project are responsible for their personal data, who will have access to your information and will deal with it in accordance with the provisions of the legal texts mentioned above. These same are under the tutelage and direction of the CLAN responsible firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect may include non-sensitive data such as:
- Your email address, for communication between CLAN and recipient.
- Your academic status, gender and age, for statistical purposes on the use of CLAN.
- Other personal data regarding your situation and reasons why you are using CLAN, for research purposes to improve the project.
And sensitive data such as your opinion in assessment surveys, for analytical purposes about the project.
This information will be collected only with your express permission for this purpose.
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data about you when you interact with the REBEL platform and you give your express consent to release the personal data requested.
Are you obliged to provide personal data?
As a general principle, you will provide us with your personal data on a completely voluntary basis. There are no harmful effects for you if you choose not to give your consent or provide personal data. However, there are circumstances in which CLAN cannot take action without certain personal data, for example, informing you about the progress of the Erasmus+ CLAN project, processing your instructions or orders, giving you access to a web offer or newsletter. In these cases, unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with what you request without the relevant personal data and we will notify you.
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data only for the following purposes ("Permitted Purposes"):
- To communicate information about the Erasmus+ CLAN project through the channels you have approved to keep you informed about the latest CLAN developments, services, events and publications.
- To investigate the access profile and motivations for using the Rebel platform.
- To analyse and improve the results of the products acquired in the execution of CLAN.
- To provide advice or other services or things you have requested.
- To protect security and manage access to our facilities, ICT systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- To monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests anywhere in the world, including reporting to and/or auditing by national and international regulatory bodies.
- To comply with court orders and exercises and/or defend our legal rights.
- When you give your specific consent to do so, you may also be sent assessment surveys of CLAN products for the sole purpose of improving them.
With whom will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data between the managers of each partner participating in the Erasmus+ CLAN project, on a confidential basis when necessary to establish bridges of cooperation for CLAN research. The exchange of information between CLAN participating partners will not be considered as data communication.
We may also use personal data and aggregated statistics in order to monitor website usage to help us develop our website and services.
Personal data of others you provide to us.
We will not treat or request personal information about third parties. Our Erasmus + CLAN project will not receive information about third parties. If the situation arises that, a person provides personal information of a third party will be under your full responsibility. In no case, CLAN will be responsible for these actions.
Keeping your personal data safe.
We have implemented appropriate electronic and administrative means to keep your personal data confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures, which cover the storage, disclosure and access to personal data.
Transfer of your personal data abroad.
We do not transfer your personal data to any third party. They will only be processed by the managers of each partner member of the Erasmus+ CLAN project.
Updating personal data about you.
If any of the personal data you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel any requests you have made from us, or if you become aware that we have inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com (subject: Updating personal data).
We will not be liable for any loss arising from any inaccurate, non-authentic, deficient or incomplete Personal Information you provide to us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably necessary for the permitted purposes or you withdraw your consent (where applicable) and we are not legally required or otherwise allowed to continue to store such data.
Data subject to processing for advertising activities.
Personal data voluntarily offered to CLAN will be subject to processing to inform about news and progress of the Erasmus+ CLAN project, with prior consent for this purpose.
Your participation in this procedure or service also implies the use of your image for purposes of dissemination and promotion of the activities (social networks, photography, video, etc.), with prior consent for this purpose.
Subject to the legal conditions, you have the right to modify, rectify, cancel and oppose the personal data transferred. In turn, request a copy of your personal data and submit a claim regarding the processing of the data.
If you wish to do any of the above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Personal Data Information). We may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification so that we can meet our security obligations and prevent unauthorised disclosure of data.
We will consider any request or complaint we receive and provide you with a response in a timely manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the appropriate privacy regulator. We will provide you with details of your relevant regulator upon request.
How to contact CLAN.
To continue, your consent is requested for:
- Using your e-mail in order to inform you about the progress and results and evaluate the activities of the Erasmus+ CLAN project.